Candidate will provide assistance in the areas of installation, start-up, trouble-shooting and preventative maintenance on Inductotherm large capital equipment at customer’s plant site or related designated areas. Foundry experience is a plus. We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all on-site installations, repairs, maintenance and test task.
- Must be familiar with electricity & test equipment and able to use volt meter and o-scope.
- Able to read, comprehend wire schematics and blueprints.
- Must be able to travel world wide – 90% of the time.
- Produce timely and detailed service and expense reports.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and exercise good judgment with no direct supervision.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Will be required to complete miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High voltage/power experience.
- Ability to read mechanical, hydraulic and water prints.
- Ability to speak foreign languages, a plus.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Considerable physical activity. Requires heavy physical work: heavy lifting, climbing, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds, and standing for long periods.
- Work environment involves situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Able to work in extreme conditions, ie: hot, cold, dirty environment.
- Must be able to read printed word, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must disclose any surgical implants, pins, braces or other devices that could be affected by induction fields.
- The maximum weight to be lifted will be based on NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) guidelines based on specific lift conditions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Condition of Employment:
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer ● Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Non-smoking Environment ● an E-Verify Employer