• High School Diploma or GED with 1 year technical/trade school electrical experience.
• Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Good basic math skills – adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, working with fractions and transposing equations. Good mechanical aptitude – able to perform basic plumbing, wiring and able to use basic hand tools, i.e.; drill, wrench, screw driver, etc.
• Conducts tests of new components, assemblies and systems based on test criteria as established by policies and procedures or written test plans.
• Conducts various performance tests of the company’s product in accordance with test criteria established by policies and procedures or written test plans and maintains accurate records of test results.
• Able to accurately measure readings from analog type measuring instruments, i.e.: multimeter, powermeter and temperature meter, etc. Perform physical inspection and the functional inspection of electrical components.
• Knowledge of single and 3-phase electrical circuits (high power), and knowledge of analog and digital electronic circuitry. Ability to work with high voltage in the Power Test area: (1150, 575, 480, 380 VAC) (600-1650 VDC).
• Must have good communication skills.
• Will be required to perform general housekeeping as required.
• Will be required to complete miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Must be regular in attendance and able and willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime.
• Know basic operation of analog/digital oscilloscope.
• Able to read and follow wiring diagrams and schematics.
• Able to solder and braze (plumbing).
• Able to operate overhead crane and drive a forklift.
• Able to operate the plant generators as required.
• Able to perform test melt.
• Occasional travel (must have valid driver’s license).
Essential Physical Requirements:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to see, have good perception, and distinguish between colors.
• Must be able to climb ladder up to 16 feet, use a catwalk and stand for 8-10 hours per day.
• Must be very coordinated (able to use both hands).
• Must be dexterous, have good strength, and be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Must have valid driver’s license and able to drive an automobile.
• Must be able to travel on short notice by public transportation including (i.e.: aircrafts, trains, bus, cars) domestically and internationally.
• Must disclose any surgical implants, pins, braces or other devices that could be affected by induction fields.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Condition of Employment:
• Must be able to satisfactorily complete the Inductotherm Corp. hiring process requirements which includes a comprehensive assessment, drug testing, and a background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer • Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Non-smoking Environment • an E-Verify Employer