Candidate must have experience in the fabrication and precision assembly of various electromechanical and electronic assemblies.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Three (3) or more years’ experience with electrical components.
• Install and assemble large scale and intricate mechanical assemblies and electronic components.
• Good basic math skills – adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and working with fractions.
• Able to read measuring devices – rulers, tape measures, squares, levels, vernier scale, protractors and formulas.
• Good mechanical aptitude – hardware sizes, plumbing fittings, and hand tools.
• Must be able to read and comprehend mechanical/electrical drawings.
• Must be responsible in the handling and care of equipment and tools
• Will be required to perform general housekeeping as required.
• Must be regular in attendance and able & willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime.
• Must be willing to attend classes/training to improve basic skills and non-essential functions.
• Will be required to complete miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Able to operate overhead crane and drive a forklift
• Able to operate power tools, i.e.: band saw, shear, hydraulic press, hydraulic bender, drill press, table disk sander, etc.
• Know proper size tips for brazing and soldering sticks
Essential Physical Requirements:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Considerable physical activity. Requires heavy physical work: heavy lifting, climbing, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds, and standing for 8-10 hours per day.
• Work environment involves situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
• Must be able to see, have good perception, and distinguish between colors.
• Must be very coordinated, dexterous and have good strength (able to use both hands).
• Must be able to read printed word, write, speak and understand English.
• Must have valid driver’s license and able to drive an automobile.
• Must be able to bend, reach, and sit at a work station for long periods of time and able to traverse the building.
• Must disclose any surgical implants, pins, braces or other devices that could be affected by induction fields.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Condition of Employment:
• Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer • Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Non-smoking Environment • an E-Verify Employer