High School diploma or its equivalent with 3 or more years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Candidate must have experience in the fabrication and precision assembly of various electromechanical and electronic assemblies. We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and assemble large scale and intricate mechanical assemblies and electronic components.
- Good basic math skills – adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and working with fractions.
- Able to read measuring devices – rulers, tape measures, squares, levels, vernier scale, protractors and formulas.
- Good mechanical aptitude – hardware sizes, plumbing fittings, and hand tools.
- Must be able to read and comprehend mechanical/electrical drawings.
- Must be responsible in the handling and care of equipment and tools
- Will be required to perform general housekeeping as required.
- Must be regular in attendance and able & willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime.
- Must be willing to attend classes/training to improve basic skills and non-essential functions.
- Will be required to complete miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Able to operate overhead crane and drive a forklift
- Able to operate power tools, i.e.: band saw, shear, hydraulic press, hydraulic bender, drill press, table disk sander, etc.
- Know proper size tips for brazing and soldering sticks
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Considerable physical activity. Requires heavy physical work: heavy lifting, climbing, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds, and standing for 8-10 hours per day.
- Work environment involves situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Must be able to see, have good perception, and distinguish between colors.
- Must be very coordinated, dexterous and have good strength (able to use both hands).
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel on short notice by public transportation including (i.e.: aircrafts, trains, bus, cars) domestically and internationally
- Must make us aware of any surgical implants, pins, braces or other devices that could be affected by induction fields.
- The maximum weight to be lifted will be based on NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) guidelines based on specific lift conditions.
Condition of Employment:
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer ● Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Non-smoking Environment ● an E-Verify Employer