Digital Media Assistant Job Summary:
We are looking for a Digital Media Assistant candidate with the knowledge and abilities normally acquired through digital media or graphic design degree or combination of education and experience. Candidates with experience and a strong knowledge of various web/multimedia applications will be strongly considered.
- Associate’s Degree with experience of various web/multimedia applications.
- B.S. and certificate’s, a plus
Essential Functions for a Digital Media Assistant Candidate:
- Must have good interpersonal, writing skills, and feel comfortable providing creative input/suggestions and able to express oneself clearly and persuasively.
- Must have strong computer skills. A basic knowledge of Adobe products (Dreamweaver, Flash) and Microsoft products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) are essential. Other Microsoft and Adobe products are a plus.
- Must be able to take initiative, exercise good judgment, assume responsibility without direct supervision and make decisions within the scope of assigned authority.
- Tasks taken from concept to completion include: e-newsletters and digital marketing, web-related projects, photography/videography, presentations/animations and other various projects as required.
- Coordinate and capture high quality photos and videos for media/events to support company needs. Design, transport, set-up, and operate video, photo equipment, including audio/lighting, for field and shop shoots. Troubleshoot as required. Ability to adapt in the field is critical.
- Familiarity with web development technologies and best practices is a must to design, develop and manage full websites, mobile sites, and apps.
- Monitor, maintain and strengthen consistent online brand identity and proactively seek content from digital world for use in PR, marketing, and/or product development. As required and approved, manage video networks, engage in social networking, post on relevant blogs and seed content into applications.
- Must perform other duties as required and effectively manage budget and time. Multi-tasking and the ability to set priorities are required, organizational skills are essential and a good work ethic is a must.
- Must be able and willing to assist with trade shows.
- Must be able and willing to travel as required.
- Will handle miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Must be regular in attendance.
Essential Physical Requirements for a Digital Media Assistant Candidate:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to read printed word, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to bend, reach, squat, carry, push and lift up to 50lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license and able to drive an automobile.
- Must be able to sit and stand at a work station for long periods of time and able to traverse the building.
- Must disclose any surgical implants, pins, braces or other devices that could be affected by induction fields.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Condition of Employment:
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the Inductotherm Corp. hiring process requirements which includes a comprehensive assessment, drug testing, and a background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer • Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Non-smoking Environment • an E-Verify Employer