• High School Diploma or GED
• BSEE or BSECE with 1-3 years’ experience servicing, troubleshooting and programming industrial PLC/PC based control systems.
• This opportunity could require global travel.
• Responsible for testing, troubleshooting and servicing PLC/PC based controls.
• Strong PLC programming and troubleshooting skills.
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Allen Bradley Control Logix and Siemens S7 PLC programming.
• Allen Bradley and Siemens HMI programming experience.
• Ethernet, Profibus and Profinet networking experience.
• Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Will handle miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Foreign language skills desired.
• Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include: Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Strong communication and follow-up skills.
• Must be able to work independently and exercise good judgment.
• The ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Strong presentation skills in person and on the telephone.
• Must be able to read understand electrical schematics and mechanical prints.
Essential Physical Requirements:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to read printed word, write, speak and understand English.
• Must be able to bend, reach and climb.
• Must be able to travel on short notice by public transportation including (i.e.: aircrafts, trains, bus, cars) domestically and internationally.
• Work environment involves situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
• Must disclose any surgical implants, pins, braces or other devices that could be affected by induction fields.
• Must be able to sit at a work station for long periods of time and able to traverse the building.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Condition of Employment:
• Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination, drug screen and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer • Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Non-smoking Environment • an E-Verify Employer