Controls / Automation Test / Service Engineer
Candidate should have a BSEE or BSECE with 1-3 years’ experience servicing, troubleshooting and programming industrial PLC/PC based control systems.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for testing, troubleshooting and servicing PLC/PC based controls.
- Strong PLC programming and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Will handle miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Critical Technical Skills and Experience Include:
- Allen Bradley Control Logix and Siemens S7 PLC programming.
- Allen Bradley and Siemens HMI programming experience.
- Ethernet, Profibus and Profinet networking experience.
- Foreign language skills desired.
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include: Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- The ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Strong presentation skills in person and on the telephone.
- Must be able to read understand electrical schematics and mechanical prints.
- Must be able to travel – as required.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to read printed word, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have neat business like appearance.
- Must have valid driver’s license and ability to use public transportation i.e.: plane, train, auto, etc.
- Must make us aware of any surgical implants, pins, braces or other devices that could be affected by induction fields.
Non-essential Physical Requirements:
- The maximum weight to be lifted will be based on NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) guidelines based on specific lift conditions.
Condition of Employment:
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer ● Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran Non-smoking Environment ● an E-Verify Employer